What is a machine painter, what is it for, how does one become? Machine Painter Salaries 2022
machinery painter; He makes drawings and computer-aided designs of the machines concerned in accordance with the outlines, diagrams and dimensions determined by the engineers. Responsible for ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with company policies, objectives and instructions.
What does a machine painter do, what are his tasks?
We can list the job duties of machine painters as follows;
- Obtain detailed information on measurements, design ideas and technical specifications for the drawing to be made from the engineers concerned,
- Coordinate with project managers to understand project requirements and verify design details.
- Assist production staff in the design, production and testing of production molds,
- Create lists of materials to be provided for the projects concerned,
- Take the technical dimensions of the part by measuring on the existing equipment,
- Develop detailed specifications for components or machines using computer-aided equipment.
- Carry out the 2D and 3D dimensional design of the products to be produced,
- Electronic preservation of drawings,
- Follow the manufacturing steps of the machine or equipment designed,
- Modify or revise designs to correct operational shortcomings and reduce production issues,
- Supervise the technologist, technician and other production teams,
- Ensure compliance with quality standards in production,
- Write a daily activity report and present it to the production manager,
- Carry out all research and development work assigned by the General Manager and the Production Manager.
How to Become a Machine Painter
To be a machine painter, it is necessary to be a graduate of a technical high school or vocational schools, mechanical painting or design and construction departments.
People who want to become a machine painter must have certain qualifications;
- Have the ability to think analytically,
- Demonstrate a tendency towards cooperation and teamwork,
- Demonstrate the ability to find solutions to problems,
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a detailed and systematic manner,
- Demonstrate a sense of planning and organization,
- Knowledge of information technology.
Machine Painter Salaries 2022
The lowest machine painter salary received in 2022 was 5,300 TL, the average machine painter salary was 7,900 TL, and the highest machine painter salary was 14,000 TL.