Glenview businesses receive millions in small business loans
GLENVIEW, IL – The Small Business Administration of the United States has released a list of companies – many of them in Glenview – approved for federal wage protection loans under the Paycheck Protection Program. The disclosure covers each of the 4.9 million PPP loans that have been made since April, according to a press release. The program was put in place to help businesses move forward during the coronavirus pandemic.
“The PPP brings much needed relief to millions of American small businesses, supporting more than 51 million jobs and more than 80% of all employees in small businesses, which are the engines of our country’s economic growth,” US Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin said in the statement.
The average loan size is around $ 100,000, according to Mnuchin, “showing that the program serves the smallest of businesses.”
The Release includes loan-level data including business names, addresses, NAICS codes, zip codes, business type, demographics, nonprofit information, lender name, supported jobs and loan amount ranges. Some businesses in Glenview began receiving loans as early as April 4.
After initially refusing to disclose who received federal aid, the agencies caved in following media lawsuits and provided the names of all the companies that borrowed more than $ 150,000, accounting for about three-quarters money distributed.
Below is a list of companies in Glenview that have received at least $ 1 million in loans. The complete list of all loans received by local businesses can be found here.
GLENVIEW COMPANIES RECEIVING A RANGE OF LOANS OF $ 5-10 MILLION
- Journeycare, Inc. – 500 jobs retained
- Liability Company (LLC) Hoogland Foods, LLC – 500 jobs retained
GLENVIEW COMPANIES RECEIVING A RANGE OF LOANS OF 2 TO 5 MILLION DOLLARS
- All Ways Auto Transport LLC – 103 jobs retained
- American College of Chest Physicians – 109 positions retained
- Dimension Design Inc – 156 jobs retained
- Family Guidance Centers, Inc. – 413 jobs retained
- Fertility Centers of Illinois, SC – 272 positions retained
- Select PT, OT & SLP Rehabilitation NY, PLLC – 454 jobs retained
GLENVIEW COMPANIES RECEIVING A RANGE OF LOANS OF $ 1 TO 2 MILLION
- CFIT Holding Corporation – 292 jobs retained
- Dreamworks Graphic Communications – 65 positions retained
- DRL Enterprises, Inc. – 48 positions retained
- Evans Scholars Foundation – 74 positions retained
- Fields Jeep Inc. – 32 jobs retained
- Fraternal Enterprises Limited Partnership – 54 jobs retained
- Glenview Terrace Nursing Center – 400 jobs retained
- Jennings Chevrolet, Inc – 100 jobs retained
- L. Marshall Inc. – 36 jobs retained
- Lexglen Inc. – 92 jobs retained
- March Manufacturing, Inc – 55 positions retained
- RA Zweig, Inc. – 111 positions retained
- Republic Tobacco, LP – 100 jobs retained
- Ryan Building Group Inc – 86 jobs retained
- The Abington of Glenview Nursing & Rehab LLC – 178 positions retained
- Catholic Bishop of Chicago – 122 jobs retained
- Top Tobacco, LP – 80 positions retained
- VIOS Global, LLC – 126 positions retained
To stay Patched in!